Thursday, February 23, 2012

Custom jewelry Grace

This is a set I was commissioned to do for a girl at work. She had never seen my work before accept on my blog. All she required was that the necklace be one strand, 18 inches long, and the color was to be clear.

This was a challenge. At first it seemed like it would be to boring of a set so I had to be creative. Especillay since she would always say she can't wait to see what I come up with, as if it was a challenge of my creativity! I used different shapes of beads to create some sort of variety. Than I thought to add a big flower. This part I was unsure of because I didn't talk to her about the flower so I wasn't sure if she was going to like it. All I knew was that I loved the flower and I though she would too. I knew her style.


These are the earrings I made to go with her set. After I gave her the set she was in love with it and asked me to make a matching bracelet. All in all it was great and she loved it. This was the first time I had made a flower of this kind and I love it! This type of flower you will start to see in some new work I do for the next boutique!

No comments:

Post a Comment